Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Fun

Yesterday I decided I was going to go buy a pool for some summer fun. The main reason was to get Marley used to the water, she absolutely hates it. Even the sprinklers!! Yes, she is fine in the tub but any other time NO WAY.
The pool was a hit. I'm so glad we got it and I look forward to using it through out the summer. Good times, fun memories.




Haylee, Cam (neighbor friend), Tyler, Corbin & Taylor
(Notice there is no Marley anywhere near!)


Even Haylee was more brave then Marley.

Beauty.
She eventually started getting a bit closer to the pool. But the "pool is mean" - that's what she says. Not just this one but ALL pools.



Oh my!! After six hours she has decided to be a "dare devil". She entered the water!! I was so happy for her. I left with Tracy to homemaking so when Colt was getting the kids in the house he said that she didn't want to get out. This makes me so happy. YEA MARLEY!!!








8 comments:

Howard Family said...

Hooray for Marley!!

The Doutre Family said...

You make me miss my old house :( I really miss having friends to play with. Not much out here in good ol' Bothwell. Good job for Marley! My little Addy is afraid of water too!

Lindsay Jones said...

It must be a 3 year old thing, Jayde was awful last year and is still really cautious. Looks like fun.

Grove Family said...

That is funny that she hates the water, I've never really seen a kid that won't swim. hmmm... She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That is really a nice swimming pool. I'm glad the kids are enjoying it. No wonder you are all tanned, Stefanie. Guarding the little ones is fun, right? Way to go, Marley. I'm glad she finally got to play in the water and it looks like she is loving it. Good for her. Love, Grandma Pam

The Meier family said...

Stef I just realized that you have a month left until you have that little munchkin! I am so excited for you! Have we decided on a name yet?
Your daughter is beautiful! you guys make cute kids! Can't wait to see the new one!

mommyoffour said...

I love how you told the story here and included pictures as you went. She is such a funny girl! I really think that we have the same pool, isn't it awesome? Thanks for motivating me to get it out, the kids love it!

Another Dieter said...

Stef, I can't get over how big Marley is and so DANG cute! I bet they are getting excited for the baby.

It doesn't seem like that long ago you guys were here and we were waiting for Marley to make her appearance!

Good luck and have a great summer!