Sunday, June 1, 2008

Graduation!!

Corbin graduated!! What a fun night, and I didn't shed one tear!! (I'll admit a couple wanted to fall but I held back!!) Corbin did great in his program, though he was a little nervous beforehand.
Thanks to all our family that came to celebrate this exciting time for our biggest guy, Corbin, we love you all!!


Our Graduate.


Daddy & Corbin

Daddy is wearing the tie Corbin gave him for Christmas, he made it at preschool.


Corbin giving his first part...
"I'm number four, green like a frog, there are four legs on my puppy dog."
(He just retold me his part, he still remembers... haha)
I love this pic, he looks like a little missionary.


He learned the Pledge of Allegiance at the beginning of the school year.

As I'm typing this he just told me "I was girl trapped..." He's funny!

Boy #2 is his good friend Bronson.

Getting ready to parachute!

Erika whispering sweet things in Corbins ear.

Getting his gift from Mrs. Francom.


We're done!!

Corbins Family
back: Colt, Avery, Aunt Tracy, Erin, Corbin, Jade, Aunt DeAnna, (adopted) Aunt Monique
middle: Taylor, Jamie, Marley
front: Grandpa James & Grandma Pam

Mom and Corbin, I LOVE YOU!!

Opening presents, thank you everyone!! We had a good, rainy night. Corbin loved having you there for his party. I still can't believe he's growing up so fast, but we're having fun through it all!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Corbin!!! Way to go!

Britt

Howard Family said...

This was so fun to be at it took me back to when my little girls use to be little. Good job Corbin!!!

mommyoffour said...

I have been meaning to ask how this went, thanks for posting about it. I can't believe you didn't shed a tear, what is up with that? Impressive! You just wait, when he is done with kindergarten, I am going to have Ry teach him the first grade song. Maybe that will make you cry (if not, I really am a boob!)

Anonymous said...

Good job corbin. I was looking at some old pictures and i can not beleive you are that big
Tammy and Mark