Alena, a friend in my ward, gave me a WONDERFUL baby shower. She is such a party animal, we had a good time. Thanks for the shower and especially the yummy food!! She made this blanket for Baby Peanut. The feet were left blank and friends who came colored them in. Alena is also (one of many) due in November, she's having a girl, baby Lucy... I think that will be her name??
Thanks again Alena, you're AWESOME!!!
4 comments:
Cute! I want a blanket like that! Does that mean that I have to be pregnant? Darn! I am so glad that you have friends that take care of you in good ol' Tremonton!
Love, Candice
I love that quilt!!! Mom described it to me, but it is much cuter than what I was picturing. I love that idea! I wish I was crafty and could make something fun like that. Glad you had such a good time!
Cute Quilt!!
That is such a cute idea! I want to color in a footprint, even though I wasn't there - is that legal? I'm excited to see it in person. tfox
Post a Comment