Tuesday, June 10, 2008

have you ever been blogged?

This last weekend Colt and I (and kids of course) spent time at my sis Jens house. Jen and Denny had a weekend planned away so we headed down to watch the kids for them. The weather wasn't the best but we were able to spend a few hours outside between a couple of the days.
Here are a few fun outside pictures. The kids LOVED playing basketball and they loved playing with Uncle Colt. This is when Ryan fell in love with him!! =) One of the hightlights was Colt playing ball with the kids.
Cute kids!!!



I love these two pics. In the one above Ryan was showing me how he dribbles.
Marley and Ryan
For the record - the owies on his face were NOT from our watch!
(I am so glad!!)



Corbin - shooting, Emily, Marley, & Ryan
Running, having fun, and shooting some hoops.


Ryan, Emily, Corbin

Colt helping Marley shoot.

(Notice how she looks at the camera. What a ham!)


Colt helping Ryan. I couldn't believe how much Ryan loved that.

And of course Marley standing below being the "mother" and watching on - hands on hips and all. Seriously, where does she get her little personality. I LOVE it!!

3 comments:

mommyoffour said...

I am glad that Ryan's little face wasn't hurt on your watch! That was my first thought when I saw these pictures, so I am glad you clarified! Glad that all went well for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Stef, I didn't know you got all these cute pictures. I love them and I'm glad you were able to stay at the Wanlass's. Thanks again, and it looked like the kids really had fun. Even little Ryan's scraped up face was cute. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

You know that you are the favorite aunt now. What a great go to couple you and Colt are. Luv you guys! tfox