Tuesday, June 24, 2008

4-1

Sadly, they've lost their first game and of course to the ONE team they REALLY wanted to cream. In their defense they only lost by two and only had 7 players instead of the full 11. They did good considering. Final score 8 - 6, the first game where they didn't make eight points. So sorry guys.
Here are somepictures of my Avery - yes, he's only my nephew but I've got lots of pride for him. Here's the Pitching Machine with his new cast on. Every time he caught the ball I winced, but he said he was doing ok so we all believed him. He pitched great and seem happy (ALL SMILES) being back on the mound.

Great pitching game, Avery!!!



Warming up, this pic was for me. =)


Actually pitching, look at that form, he looks like a pro!!


For some reason I really love this pic. Colt the coach yelling and supporting Avery. I love it.




Ave got on base, this was after getting hit in the thigh with a wild pitch.
Hey Ave, how does first base feel? Waita take one for the team!! =)





5 comments:

Howard Family said...

What a bummer

Anonymous said...

What a fun game. Even with the loss, it was a great game to watch and it was exciting to see Avery playing again! tfox

Grove Family said...

So sad I didn't make it. I still want to make it to a game. My work schedule is so crazy right now. Way to go Avery for sticking it through the whole game.

Anonymous said...

I just love baseball. What a great sport. And Avery is playing so good - and his coach isn't too bad, either. Fun summer outing.

Grandma Pam

mommyoffour said...

I agree, I adore this kid. I am so proud of him and can't believe that he is playing with a broken arm. That is awesome!