Sunday, September 28, 2008

Corbin is 6!!

Now that Corbin is in kindergarten we couldn't do a whole lot during the day. We did, however, take him to McD's for breakfast - he loves pancakes!! That was his "special" birthday meal.
After we took Daddy to work we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Howards before Corbin had to go to school.


They gave Corbin his special card...

... with his special treat money. He was most excited about that. =)


Corbin and Grandpa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how big he looks on Grandpa's lap. My gosh, what a handsome boy. And it was fun having them drop by that morning after their breakfast. And he was thrilled with the four quarters on a card. Mmmmmmmmmmm ..I'll remember that.

Grandma Pam

Howard Family said...

He is really growing up isn't he?

Grove Family said...

that's a good picture of Corbin and Grandpa!

Lindsay Jones said...

I remember so well when he was a little baby. He was so cute and the first boy ever to pee on me when I changed him. I'll never forget that, thanks for the lesson Corbin.

Aly still talks about him as her boyfriend all the time.

Happy Birthday Corbin.