Wednesday, September 10, 2008

see how cute?



I think they may end up looking alike!! There are definitely pics where Emma looks like Corbin but there are plenty of pics where I think she might come out looking like her big sis. It's so fun having two girls!!!!
Marley (in pink boots) 4/5 mths Emma 1 mth. See? Emma is a little bit bigger.

8 comments:

Nathan said...

She is so cute! This is nathan. And I want to tell you my blog name. www.natesplosion.blogspot.com
Meet me there!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I was startled there for a minute. I thought Emma was in the top picture. Yes, they look a lot a like. They are so beautiful. Grandma Pam

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

I totally thought the same thing as Gramma Pammy! How cute are those pictures! Playing "dress-up" is always so much fun!

The Meier family said...

Stef, she is soooooo adorable! I bet you are just loving it! I thought they were the same for a second, but couldn't figure out why you were wearing different outfits! hahahahaha I catch on quick! Miss you!

XOXOXO
Candice

Howard Family said...

They do look alike!

Tina said...

Hey-
I just found your blog. Such a cute baby! Looks like you are liking Tremonton...sheesh how long have you lived there now. Time flies.

Tina Chandler
If you want to see you blog email me tinamchandler@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

The Doutre Family said...

My family lives in Indiana and even though they're much closer to Chicago, they're all Colts fans. I've been a Bears fan since I was 5! I love Emma's hair! Avery had crazy hair when she was a baby too! Oh wait, she still does...

mommyoffour said...

I thought I commented here... apparently not!

Anyway, I love these pictures! I too kind of wigged when I saw the top pic. I am glad that Emma isn't that big yet! They do look a lot alike. Although, I agree with mom... the pics below look like Corbin. She is a good mix!

btw, your backgroud is adorable! LOVE IT!!! :)