Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scare Hair




I love looking at Emmas hair after tub time. This particular night I was scrubbing her head to get the little flakes out. Then I had to comb them out which lead to me putting lots of lotion on her dry little scalp. And here we are, look at her crazy hair. Corbin said she looks like a boy. I love it!

5 comments:

Howard Family said...

Stef I can't beleive how fast her little face has changed.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love scare hair pics. Remember Brooklyn's? That's going to be one to save in the "show to boyfriend" file. tfox

Anonymous said...

Now in these pics she looks more like Corbin. What a little doll. And her hair color is so pretty. We love you, baby Emma.
Grandma Pam

Scott and Mary said...

She is so beautiful!

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

Ditto once again to Gramma Pammy!:) I love her hair color... & I like it sticking straight up!