We LOVE kindergarten!!! I especially love it because it gives me a schedule to stick by. We've got a time table so that urges me to actually get things done. School gives me motivation!!! =) Corbin was so happy to go. Colt took these pictures because I didn't want to be "that mom" who followed her child to school on the first day. To my surprise EVERY mom held a camera and was following their kids into school. I even saw a few DADS following with camcorders - go figure. Colt took Corbin in, I was worried I'd cry. I was happy that I didn't, though kindergarten is just an extended preschool. I'm sure next year will be a different story, right sisters?? ;)
This is now week two of school and CJ still loves it. He's excited because today his class gets to go to the library. We love books!! He is so smart and loves school, this makes me happy.
4 comments:
ahhh... that makes me a little teary to think of him in kindergarten. I can't believe you didn't cry. I must be emotional or something. :) Just wait until next year... ha ha.
OOOOHHHHH! He looks so little walking into that great big school! But also excited. I didn't know you stayed home on his first day. How could you miss that? At least Colt is able to be there for you in situations like that. I still have to give you that poem, but the moment is kind of over. You'll still enjoy it - right? tfox
Heck no!! I didn't stay home, I was sitting in the van. I just didn't want to get out and follow him around with the camera. Now I wish I would have. There were kids getting their pics taken next to the McKinley School sign... so shoulda done it. oh well!! Maybe next year... when I really will be crying. Right Les?
Tears are OK when your kids go to school. It's when they get old enough and you don't know if they made it to school THEN YOU BAWL!! De
Post a Comment