Sunday, September 28, 2008

Presents for Marley

Grandma and Grandpa K were unable to make it to Marleys b-day party so they brought gifts for her the day of CJ's party. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for taking care of her!! =)


She has gotten really into DORA lately. She loves her little Dora doll.

And of course she loves the Colts. haha When she saw this I think she was a little disappointed it wasn't pink. But I gotta tell ya, she has been wearing it and she looks so pretty in blue!! It's refreshing - for me - to see her in something other then pink. She really likes her Colts shirt... so does Daddy!! =)

Thank you for the gifts Grandma and Grandpa!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of our little Marley and Grandma Kierstead. Yes, Marley loves her Dora ..... and she sure looks pretty in blue.
Grandma Pam

Howard Family said...

Can you imagine a pro football team having pink as their colors?

The Meier family said...

hey, you can get some stuff in pink! my sister sent Cienna a pink U of U sweatshirt, and she loves it! I love that she is into Dora, that is all Chelsea talks about! How I wish we lived closer, they would terrorize the neighborhood something fierce! Love you!