~EMMA~ is growing and changing so much!! She has gotten into her happy smiley faze, I love it! She's so happy, just like Marley was. I'm sure Corbin was the same, but Emma is reminding me more and more of little Marley, it's crazy.

This isn't the best picture but I've been trying for a week to get a pic of her smiling. She is staring at - of course - Marley. Look at that round little face.

I've been telling everyone how long my little one is that I think this picture might give you the real picture. I've already had to readjust the belts, it's now on the highest hole - up by her shoulders. She's so super long!!
4 comments:
I especially love the one in the carseat. And yes, you can see how tall (or long) she is getting. What a little doll.
Grandma Pam
She has changed so much! We can't wait to see her blessing day.
Just curious - did you break down and buy a mini van yet???????
She is such a sweetie. I love this pic of her, she looks so calm, sweet, and innocent. Love it!
Post a Comment