Thursday, September 4, 2008

Emma and Me

It's hard to believe that a year ago I had the miscarriage and now look at what I hold in my arms. I love our little Emma Shea, she is another special blessing.



She wanted to eat, diving for something... =)


4 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

I love these pictures! you look so good! I never take pictures with my little babies because I never look as good as you do.

mommyoffour said...

Oh my! She really has changed in two weeks, hasn't she?! These are darling pictures! I love her cute little outfit and the "diving" picture. That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

She looks so big when you hold her like that. It happens so stinkin fast. I'm glad you are close this time so I can enjoy her a little more than I was able to with the others. Thanks for thinkin of me! tfox

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is of her diving also!! Such a wonderful blessing to have a sweet spirit in your home. De