ANY GUESSES??
This is Corbins special gift from Grandpa Howard. I wonder who his team is?? When Corbin opened is gift he was excited but then quickly looked at me as if to say "uh oh". He quickly confirmed that the Colts were his number one team but that he also likes the Raiders. In his defense this has always been so because he knows it's Grandpas team.
Colt is ok with it, but only because Grandpa gave it to him.
Thanks Dad, Corbin loves it!!
4 comments:
Grandpa J. is as pleased as punch.. that Corbin is wearing the Raiders shirt. And of course, Colt is taking it rather calmly .. but just out of respect for grandpa. Corbin looks so handsome - and I'm sure it is a big hit at school. Grandma Pam
I love the look on Corbin's face!
that is TOTALLY something my dad would have done! what fun grandpas are to have! love it! i would have loved to have seen Colt's face on that one! hehehe
Colts or Raiders... it doesn't matter... Corbin is a stud either way!
Post a Comment