Thursday, September 4, 2008

Marley turns 3!!!






My darling little girl turns three!! Marley is only about a week old in this picture, I can't believe how quick these past years have come and gone. We've had our ups and downs with this girl, but I sure do love her... plus I've learned how to avoid some of those "downs" (see any of my Marley-ism posts =) haha. She is a sweet girl and I love her so much, she adds so much joy and fun to our family unit. I love her so much. Happy birthday, sweetie!!!

3 comments:

mommyoffour said...

That is crazy to look at the two different pictures. Where does time go? she sure grew up fast!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby picture. Was that on a digital camera? You were so lucky your kids were born in the digital era. It's so much easier to blog them. tfox

Anonymous said...

How sweet she looks in her baby picture. De