Thursday, September 4, 2008

~fun stuff~

Who remembers when Colt would say "my daughter is not going to be a princess?" This birthday was fun because he picked out her toys... you'll see... (I did the clothes, with an acception of the sparkly pants that he swore our girl would never wear. They aren't that bad, though. =)

Dad picked out her dress up dress.


Daddy and his non-princess... ya right.

This is her princess cd player. It's a fake one, by the way, but still plays music. She calls it her purse.


Dad picked out her necklaces, too.

(By the way, that shirt she is wearing is a 3t!)



Oh ya, dad picked out the tiara that came with a ring and clip on earings!

Grandma and Grandpa Howard gave her lip gloss. She's so excited!

This is her My Little Pony puzzle book from her Bubba.


Grandma and Grandpa Howard also gave her a Strawberry Shortcake doll (above) and a little purse with nail polishes. She was excited about that one, too!

Thanks for the gifts!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

I think I remember Colt saying something about no princesses at your house. Funny thing to say around us,huh? When you see how much they love it and how cute they are, there is no resisting it. I am getting sad that my princess years are numbered. She is so cute!

mommyoffour said...

She is growing up so fast! I think her hair looks darling! I also love the little outfit that she is wearing. Oh the princess stuff... every little girl's dream!

Anonymous said...

She is definately a true girl. De